A full time Lay Pastor and Preacher in the Fens Circuit.
The Circuit is looking for an enthusiastic committed Christian with excellent communication skills including Preaching, to join their staff team. The Pastor will be responsible for 3 churches in the circuit under the leadership of the presbyters and be willing to work with existing church members as well as those on the fringe.
Please email Anne Thorpe at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and an application form or see the links below.
37 hours per week
£12/hour and a pension scheme is offered.
Closing date Thursday 2nd August 2018
Interviews Wednesday 29th August 2018
There is a Genuine Occupational Requirement for the postholder to be a practising Christian.
A Youth Worker in Gorleston, Norfolk
Identity Youth Project, a Christian Charity (est 2012) supported by local churches in Gorleston, Norfolk, is looking for a YOUTH WORKER to build on their Christian work with young people in the area.
• be a committed Christian with a mature faith in Jesus.
• have a heart for reaching young people outside the church & discipling young Christians in local churches, with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
• network with and support existing local youth projects, leading and developing passionate volunteers.
• have a recognised Youth work qualification, good administrative and time management skills.
• An existing programme of activities and events.
• A passionate team of volunteers and Trustees.
• Support from all the churches involved and their congregations.
• A one year post with the possibility to extend.
• Salary c £20,000 + pension contribution.
For Job description and application please e-mail email@example.com Closing date is 23rd September 2018
A flier is available here