The new church was opened in 1954 following the bombing of the original building during the war. Since then there have been additions of a hall, stage, kitchen, toilets, three large meeting rooms and a store room. There are also two good car parks. Situated in a residential area the 100 members are actively involved in the community and the premises are fully utilised by church and community groups. Catering features highly in many of the activities.
(Please contact Alison Travis/The District Office only for matters that relate to the Methodist District. For Local Church or Circuit matters please contact the people on the individual Circuit and Church pages.)
The District Office Chapel Field Road Methodist Church Norwich NR2 1SD